Hmm...where should i start?
We went to army market to buy our essential stuff for the climb. I brought a head-light, neon-light, whistle, poncho and a pouch. Oh, that tse lert brought her 'bao bei' bag, yellow in colour, cost about 90 plus.
We also want intensive training for this climb as a group. Haha..but then i am lazy to go back to school to train with them. Thus, i train at home, by climbing my staircase starting from 3 times up and down of 16 storeys. While, i only did it 4 times in total.
I am the one who will be controlling all our money and funds. Haha..Hao Lian...haha..
We spend about 500 plus for this trip. Everything. From Hostel to transportation and tips for the guide and a massage for our tired legs. Oh ya, i brought a tong kai in Sabah, the one you saw in picture. Cost about 3 ringgit. I wanted to bring it back to Singapore but i lost it. It accompanied me through the hardship, the cold and the wet. I felt so sad about losting it.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My bag was only $60, super good buy. Poor Ali... O! I meant the tongkat! heehee
ReplyDelete